• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT for 7STW/8mm RM brass-139/140gr. bullet heads

IMADMAN

I have the following items that I would like to trade for 7STW components, brass and bullets specifically 139/140 grain. maybe a half way decent variable power scope in 6-24 power or higher. Below is my ad locally, I would like to trade just non-ammunition stuff, total weight of the entire lot below is pushing 60lbs. so I don't think there is any cheap way of shipping it.-

This stuff was in storage for about 12yrs. Condition wise some of it is in good shape others are so-so with slight corrosion, with that being said, the following are sold as components only-AS-IS.
There are a few loaded rounds, which i personally would attempt to shoot, but I no longer have the guns chambered for them.
Here we go-

Lyman 2 die set 300 win. mag.

Lyman 2 die set 30-30 includes 20 factory loaded rounds, 2 of these are dented-again sold only for the brass and bullet head, shoot these at YOU OWN RISK!!!!!

30-06 127 pcs. of which 78 are loaded, some appear to be factory rounds, again shoot these at YOU OWN RISK!!!!!

LEE 22-250 2 die set, includes 160 pcs. of brass, 65 pcs of brass that are primed, 23 of the 160 are loaded again, shoot these at YOU OWN RISK!!!!!

All the components above are being sold just as that components, meant to be disassembled and used as individual pieces.

So let's see if I got this right-

Lyman 2 die set 300 win. mag.
Lyman 2 die set 30-30
LEE 22-250 2 die set
NO shell holders for the dies.
30-06 brass- 49 pcs.
22-250 brass-72 pcs.- I may be able to put wd-40 or silicone lube down the 65 primed cases in which case there would be 137pcs. of brass
The majority of the brass is a combo of Remingtion and W/W.
If interested hit me up with a PM if you are local and want the whole lot LMK as well.
Thanks