• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT for 338 LM

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

I have a couple lighter caliber rifles for trade for a 338 LM. I would prefer a custom barreled action. Im flexible though. Please PM or Text 786-four four two-4045 for photos and additional info.

For clarification I have a couple of semi customs available in 308 and 7 mag. I would do just a bare custom barreled action 338 LM (no trigger or bottom metal) for one of my rifles. Or I would do an even swap for a savage 110FCP. If its the right 338, I might even trade 2 for 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Complete Package is Rem 700 308 SPS Tactical, 20 inch Sendero Contour, Threaded, BC M40 Stock, Jewel Trigger, Harris Bipod, and a Nikon 5.5x20x44 mm monarch 3 with custom turrets.

Second is in parts this is the only photo I have but Rem 700 Long Action 7mm rem mag (with standard sporter barrel off a BDL), standard rem trigger, timey trigger still in the box, One Piece PTG LA Mag bolt face bolt, unfinished .284 Benchmark SS Heavy Varmint Bull barrel, Badger Oradinance bottom metal with 5 round magazine, BC M40 LA Stock. I will not part out. I am on the fence for this build or to try and get a 338 Lapua...No rush to get rid of these I just really want a 338. I can get more photos of the complete parts to whoever is interested. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 10
BUMP...also interested in a 338 Edge, RUM, or Norma Mag.

Final bump...all these 338's are coming out of the wood work, sadly no trades. Ill sell the 308 complete package for $1500 firm. Without scope and bipod $930. Shipped to your door.

Last edited by a moderator: