• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/Custom 338 RUM

Remmy700

Had listed before for sale and had it sold twice but second buyer backed out for lack of funds so looking to trade now. Got this rifle on a trade deal awhile back and have not done anything with it. Trued Remington 700action with 21 inch Broughton heavy 1 in 10 barrel with break. Not positive on manufacturer of break but works very well. OAL of barrel with break is around 24 inches. Sitting in a HS M24 Vertical grip stock with adjustable LOP and cheek stock was bedded by previous owner and looks pretty good. Has 20 MOA rail with TPS rings. Gun has less than 80 rds fired and shoots .5 groups pretty easily with 250 SMK's and RL22. Have shot rifle out to 600 with 3 to 4 inch groups. Also has Timney trigger set at 1.5lbs. If you have any questions feel free to ask . Gun is also a pleasue to shoot recoil wise would compare to a 308 shooting heavy loads with the 250 SMK's. I am looking for other heavy barreled custom rifles maybe a lighter caliber but I am open. I do have a Leupold long range 6.5-20x50 with side focus and 30mm tube with M1 knobs I can throw in as well as over 100 pcs of brass and dies and a box of 300 SMk bullets. I just sent bolt knob off last week to have a badger knob installed and it should be back middle of this week as well. Just shoot me a message with any questions. Pics were taken right before christmas and scope is the one I have to throw in for right trade but has since been sent off to Leupold for M1 knobs. Rifle has not been fired in about 5 mts.
DSCF0746.jpg

DSCF0749.jpg

DSCF0747.jpg

What does the rifle weigh & what velocity are you getting out of it?

I have a 7mm saum with a FN special police action. Sits a McMillan A3 stock thats been bedded. A Broughton barrel 24" 1/9 twist. Sent the bolt to kantfield kustoms to do a knob.
I had the stock floor plate removed to put a detachable 7 round clip. Have 100 new Norma brass and 100 once fired rem brass with foster dies. Has 20moa rail only shot 100 rounds havent had Lot of time to work up a load but has shot well with r25 burgers 168 vlds thanks and let me know

I have a 7mm saum with a FN special police action. Sits a McMillan A3 stock thats been bedded. A Broughton barrel 24" 1/9 twist. Sent the bolt to kantfield kustoms to do a knob.
I had the stock floor plate removed to put a detachable 7 round clip. Have 100 new Norma brass and 100 once fired rem brass with foster dies. Has 20moa rail only shot 100 rounds havent had Lot of time to work up a load but has shot well with r25 burgers 168 vlds thanks and let me know also have a 6.5/30/50 Bushnell elite 6500 with tsp rings and 6" sun shade