• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Browning A-Bolt 338for BLR 325wsm

winmag

WTT A-Bolt 338for BLR 325wsm or Model-70...?

Hey, Ive got a Browning A-Bolt 338 win mag composite (tupperware) stock 2 clips, and Burris rings, and mounts I would l;ike to trade for a BLR in 235wsm, or a model-70 in 300wsm,325wsm,300win, or 270win.

Last edited:
)))----Bump------->

Anybody gat a Browning lever, or a Model-70 Win who is interested in a trade? Ive got more to add to the pot if necissary, prefer local trade as I like to shoot a gun before I buy it unless its brand new:D

325wsm- Want this one in a Browning lever for my new bear gun:)
300wsm- These in either Win Model-70, or Browning Lever
300win
270win

I love Canadians, but Im not fond of the metric system AT ALL, sorry
no metric calibers allowed in my gun cabnet :Dhehehehe

Ive got a BLR 358 win collecting dust in my safe I may Horse trade you something for it.

Ive got a BLR 358 win collecting dust in my safe I may Horse trade you something for it.

Hmmmm, Not as flat shooting as what I was hoping for, but very tempting...... Gimmie a day or two to think it over. Do you have any brass to go with it?
Thank you for the reply, by the way:)

Ive got a little amount of brass and some loaded rounds. I didnt load them, they came when with the gun when I purchased it.

I just looked thru Cabellas Shooting mag, and couldnt find any brass from any maker for a 358win. Im guessing its pretty darn hard to find so the only way around it would be to neck up 308win brass.......thats alot of work. lots of bullets available tho:rolleyes:
I donnt know that I wanna trade my 338 win mag for it, but Lemme think on it a couple more days.
Is there anything else your interested in for trade on it?

How old is it?
What do you think its worth?
Is it the BLR 81?
Does it have strait grip, or hogg-leg?

Im thinkin on doin some horse trading with you, but to be honest I was wanting to get a BLR in a 325, or a 300WSM or 270win in a Model-70 in trade for my A-Bolt, cause they all shoot flat and hit hard. Im intreagued with the 358, but past 300yds its better left in the safe:rolleyes:. It would be a great gun for up close and presonal for sure! but you can see the country I bear hunt in in the pic in my signature. Maybe Ill have to come up with another task for up close and personal jobs condusive to a 358win...........think it'd make a good grouse gun?:D
I actually think it would make a phenominal west side blacktail gun. Why are you parting ways with it?

My old neighbor came over and said that he has a 30-30 to sell and wanted to know if I was interested. I told him i HAVE 2 30-30'S but I will take a look at it. He opened a old gun case and there layed a BLR 358 WIN and I said you goof ball thats not a 30-30. Its a 81' BLR SO i had to be a nice guy and buy it from him.:cool: I shot it like 5 times and cleaned it and put it in the safe. I dont need to sell it but if someone needs it more than me I understand. I have a liberty presedential 48 safe that is stuffed to the gills and am always horse trading them off for new toys. If interested great, if not that is OK too.

Well I thought it over, and very much appreciate the offer, but I just dont have the funds or the trading stock at this time. I will remember this rifle tho, as it sounds like a fun one to own. Maybe when I have the funds Ill look you up again.
Thank you again. I realy do appreciate the reply.