• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT AR Upper Parts for 35 mm SLR

Sharpshooter

I am wanting to trade my BCM upper and M16 BCG and and forged charging handle for something I will end up using , I am looking for some photographic equipment. and will list it shortly. I got these parts as new from a respected member on ARF.com who goes by CAR-AR-M16. I was going to use them in a build but it has never happened they have sat in my parts drawer and have never been used in the almost two years that I have had them sitting in my parts drawer some of the finish has come off the upper but that is it. I have never fitted any parts to this upper my self. The upper has M4 ramps in it and the bolt carrier has a chromed lined carrier and key. The key is also peened in place properly. I do not see an HPT marking on the bolt but every thing looks very nice. As I said I just do not have the funds to finish building an upper right now and will not most likely have any funds in the future to do so. Here is what I am looking for.

One Of The Following Items

•Nikon F4S that is fully functional and has no issues.
•Nikon F5 that is that is fully functional and has no issues.
•Nikon F100 that is fully functional and has no issues.
•Nikon D200 (I can dream can't I :( )

I would consider a D1x but I already have a D40 and it shoots 6 megapixel images so a 5.3 megapixel D1x really does me no good. Also as much as I love F2 and F3 Nikons and I do love them I still kick my self in the butt for selling mine I no longer have any AI lenses I cant consider one unless you are kicking in a lens with the camera. In fact I only have two lenses period they are both AF-G lenses hence the cameras I listed here.

In all seriousness the cameras I listed EXCEPT the D200 can be purchased in nice working condition for less than $200 I am not looking for pristine collectors cameras and if I had money I would just go buy one. I dont. Any trade will be my gun parts for your camera body, the body MUST be functional right now shooting photos is about all I can afford to do. All my spare cash is going to pay bills and my wife's chemo therapy.

I think I may have a new gas tube and an aimpoint gooseneck I can add to the deal for a nice camera but what you see is what I have and to be honest I think I am giving someone a good deal based on what those old film war horses are selling for these days.

I will provide some high res photos so people know these parts have never been built they literally have just sit, I would like to see someone build a nice rifle out of them and I would like to get something I can use.

Thanks so much

333816.jpg

333817.jpg

333818.jpg

333819.jpg

BTT...

I will consider a trade for a manual focus NIKON camera assuming you are including a lens or lenses based on the camera model and condition. By manual camera I mean a Nikon F, F2 , F3, FM, FM2, FM2N or FM3A, I would prefer a black body but will take a chrome body. I will not consider any manual Nikon without a lens or lenses because my Nikon AF-G lenses that I currently own will not stop down due to a lack of an aperture ring.

If you have a Mamiya, Pentax, Or Bronica Medium Format SLR with a lens, that you are no longer using and want to trade it. I will trade for that also. I primarily shoot landscapes and a Medium format camera works wonderfully for that.

I would also consider a Mamiya C330 TLR with Lens or Lenses ...

Thanks so much and Godbless.