• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT AR Complete Lower

johnp034

Will Trade for Handgun or Rifle, let me know what you have.
Mohawk Armory, Model M-15, Multi-Caliber, 7075 T-6 Aluminum, Complete W/Collapsible 6-Position Stock. Ready for your Upper & Magazine. Must ship to an FFL Dealer.
mohawklower001_zps14a3906d.jpg

Have a very accurate 243 700 Remington BDL, 7MM RUM Remington 700 BDL Both mint condition Let me know if interested. Walking on a tight rope If they pass restrictions on these firearms Federal or Local and if it's in transit to an FFL then the buyer will be screwed so any trade would have to be done as speedy as possible to make sure transfere is done before any laws to this effect would be passed I live in Delaware and the vice presidents son is attorney general and he pushing for a local ban on these firearms So it's very important that any sale or trade be done ASAP Just my take on this FYI also Good Luck PM me if interested. I am presently waiting for a complete ar-15 that should be delivered monday I have been sweating this but should be alright as the legislature here doesn't reconviene till March 14,2013 and if any law is adopted it will still have to be voted on but it will pass as this is a **** liberal democratic state So good luck with your trade or sale which ever way you go I now have two complete lowers that I am building on and if push comes to shove my sons will be armed things look pretty grim for gun owners in the future with this mad man in the white house Lou 005_zpsf9608bce.jpg Photo by ourway77 | Photobucket