• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT AICS Chassis System

Crane

Accuracy International Remington long action chassis system. One .300 Winchester magazine, side panels have been film dipped in Mossy Oak. The side panels could be stripped is so desired.

Was going to use in a .270 AM project and still may although several modifications are required for the RUM cases.

Will consider McMillan or Manners stocks as a trade or anything you think I might consider. I need to move on this very soon as my number is coming up in Kirby's shop otherwise I'll just use it or push back the project. Kirby has possesion of the AICS so pics are not available from me.

just feeling the water here, but what do you think you need (price wise) for the stock?

maybe this will help you and maybe me at the same time.

--tim b

I hadn't considered selling it outright because then I would have to wait on a custom stock which could be months. ACIS are going for around $800 if you can find them, plus I spent the money to have the stock sides film dipped. That's why I was looking to trade and understand I may take a loss on my side of the deal.

If no suitable trades became available I was gonna keep it for another build or just modify it to work with the Allen Mag. Make me an offer, cash or trade. I should specify I'm looking for a tactical style stock - GAT, A4, A5 ect.

Thanks

Thanks for the help Kirby. I would never have asked you to do that because you've already bent over backwards to help me with this project; plus these guy's would slam me for taking you away from the lathe!

For those that are unfamiliar: Accuracy International Chassis System was developed by a Britsh ex-Olympic shooter for the tactical market. It consist of a ridgid metal chassis into which the barrel action is bolted. Then the side panels are added to turn it into a rifle stock. GOOGLE for more in depth info.