• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT - 30rd PMAGs/Colt 1911 Mags for 1911 Officer mags

Damascus

I need some extra magazines for my Kimber Ultra CDP II compact 1911. I uses 7 round "Officer" style 1911 magazines. I prefer the Kimber Tac Mags or Wilson, but I'll take anything.

I have other magazines to trade...
I have 2 Colt stamped 1911 magazines, blued, came with my Colt Rail gun.

I also have about 8 30 round Magpul Pmags, in black.

Just PM or e-mail me!

Um, not really... I really wanted to trade my 1911 Gov't magazinezs for 7 round officer mags... Or, as a last resort, trade my Pmags for one...

Addendum - I will give BOTH of my 1911 Gov't mags, one Colt brand-name, the other a Chip Mckormick shooting star, both blued, 7 round, flush fit - for ONE 7 round Officer magazine thats a decent name brand (Kimber, Wilson, Ed Brown, CM, Colt, etc...). Also, I have one windowed "MagLevel" 30rd. Pmag in O.D. green, still in the package - that I would trade for the same thing, one good officer mag. The 30rd Maglevel Pmag has been loaded twice and fired to ensure that it works perfect, then put back into the Magpul container and stored in the gunsafe, so it's like new.

I have 1911's also both Gov and Officers. Since I do I will not sell or trade mine off. midway shows they have officer mags in stock. If you change your mind message me. Thanks

Recent Posts