• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt : 300 Win Mag Sf Sendero

Wtt 300 Win Sendero

Ron,
Why do you wish to get rid of the .300??...JohnnyK.

I want a 6.5-06 or 6.5-284 . they kick less . the matches down here do not allow brakes. i have too many 30/7mm mags.

The reason I ask is that I have a .25-06 Sendero SF. I might could be coerced into trading but it would have to be worth my while. Tell me more about this .300 yeah speak of....JohnnyK.

WTT rem 700 sf 300 win mag

i bought it used( 98%)couple years ago from a dealer in wv. never shot it . never mounted a scope on it. ( i have the laredo 7mm and another 300 sendero). it does not have a brake, scope mounts or anything. i have tried the trigger but not adjusted it. i do not have borescope. my guess is it was fired very little, with 300 factory ammo going for $40 plus a box; and no brake. i can pay shipping for your gun(25$) and mine. the condition of your barrel is not a problem i am going to take it off. this all probably should have gone in a pm. i know i can have my bolt face bushed and a sako extractor installed to accomodate the 30-06 boltface but i did not want to do that .

Recent Posts