• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Win 70 7mmWSM W/ fox river brake

slayer_21420

this is a M70 Super shadow with a fox river brake installed, seen very little use, less than 150 rounds down the tube, it is a good shooter, I took a doe antelope at 540 yards with it last year in Wyoming, the only reason i'm selling it is because i'm building my dream 280AI, and won't have a use for it anymore

wyoming2008002-1.jpg

$500 Shipped for the rifle, rings & bases

Brass and dies available to buyer if interested

will consider a trade for a 16" flat top AR-15 upper with low round count, or a quality SS 7mm barrel blank in 1-8" twist, something close to a palma contour,
lemme' know what you've got,

E-mail me for quickest feedback- [email protected]

thanks,

Steve

PS- I am fairly new here, but I have well over 500 posts, and have made numerous transactions on snipershide.com
check out the good guys list for me under the same username for seller verifacation.

Last edited:
I used a 162 grain Hornady interlock SST, this rifle shoots them very well, it also likes the A-max's,

Steve

Last edited:
I was wondering if the scope and bipod came with it and was wondering also if you would consider a trade for a ruger super blackhawk hunter 44 remington mag stainless 7 1/2 inch barrel, comes with a bushnell 2-6x32 trophy handgun scope

Recent Posts