• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS / WTT Swarovski LRS 3-12x50 PV Laser Rangefinding Scope

300mag-hunter

I've got a very nice Swarovski LRS 3-12x50 Laser Rangfinding Scope. It is a Swarovski PV 3-12x50 with the rangefinder built into one package. It uses fully adjustable weaver style mounts and has factory lense covers and remote. Maximum effective range is 1100 yards under optimal conditions. It ranges in yards. It has an adjustable Elevation Turret w/ Zero Stop setting like the Swarovski BT scopes and Nightforce scopes. Lenses are almost perfect one tinny mark on front lens, about half the size of a small eye lash and very very small, probably a cleaning mark. Other than that it is in great shape. It looks very sharp mounted on an AR style rifle, thats where I've got it
biggrin.gif
. These sold new for $3900 and up, I would like to get $2500 obo, or would consider Blaser items, or other high quality optics, on trade.

How old is the scope and what all comes with it and could you email me some pics they are not pullin up on the website