• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Several Firearms in Missouri

privatepilot

I have the following that I would like to sell or would consider trading if the right deal came along. I am mainly interested in trading for rifles or shotguns as I do not have much interests in pistols. I will consider all trades. Please contact me via EMAIL with any questions or picture requests at, [email protected] I have pics of all guns and will send them upon request. Thanks!

1. Remington Nylon 76, excellent shape - $700 + shipping

2. NIB Browning A Bolt 12 gauge stalker, smooth bore, synthetic stock $1800 + shipping.

3. NIB Remington VSSF .220 swift, bought 2 and only need 1, $725 + shipping

4. NIB Mossberg 935, mossy oak new breakup, $425 + shipping

I will consider trades and reasonable offers of any kind. I would like to have an extrema II or benelli sbe, but will consider all. These guns can be viewed or picked up buy the buyer if they would like. They are located in Missouri. I do travel a lot with my job and could maybe make arrangements to meet buyer somewhere also. Please email me with with any and all questions or picture requests. Thanks!