• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Savage LA/McGowen/Stockade 30-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkyard220

I built this rifle for a Long Range deer hunt but life in the military gets in the way,So i wont be able to go on a hunt
=( i built the rifle to shoot HSM 30-06 208 AMAX load @ 2600FPS

Savage LA 308 Bolt Face
Stockade Elk Stalker Stock W/ Karsten Cheek Piece stock is bedded(has a pretty cool snake skin pattern didn't come out too good in the pic)
Mcgowen 26" Bull Barrel 1/10 twist(Never Fired)
Harris Non-Swivel BR model
Weaver 2 piece base
After Market trigger can't recall the brand at the moment

1,000 USD rifle with everything above
1,300 USD with Super Sniper scope with TPS Rings your choice of 20X or 16X

Located near Columbus,GA

PLUS SHIPPING TO FFL

WILL CONSIDER ANY TRADE OFFER

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

I have a custom 338 Lapua built on a howa action and axiom stock if interested in a partial trade.

i purchased the stock from a member here on the board, worst comes to worst you can ream out the chamber with a 300win reamer, as soon as i can ill stuff some round into the internal mag and see how many i can get in there

we had talked about possibly trading barrels a while back.i'm also the guy you bought the stock from. still want to trade for my douglas .243 barrel?

we had talked about possibly trading barrels a while back.i'm also the guy you bought the stock from. still want to trade for my douglas .243 barrel?

What is the deal with that design of stock you had gotten from stockade? I have the same design as stated and doesn't have the swelled part in front of the trigger guard.
What do you want for that douglas barrel? Is it small shank, contour andgood any rounds down the tube?
?

The buldge could be since the action is stagger feed its for the mag box since its attached to the action. Best guess I got until I can get in touch with stockade

BTT New prices

50 USD Harris Bipod
700 USD Barreled action
900 USD rifle with everything above
1,200 USD with Super Sniper scope with TPS Rings your choice of 20X or 16X or 10X

Status
Not open for further replies.