• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS / WTT Rem 700SPS SS in 270 WSM

Beelzebub

Rifle is matte stainless steel with no nicks or dings. One mar on bottom of barrel in front of stock. Stock has no dings or scratches I see. Bought and shot with factory composite stock. Also comes with new and unused Remington after market composite/plastic stock much wider for end and cushion grips on fore end as well. Extra soft and thick recoil pad. Rifle shot less than 40 times. Comes with dies, shell holder, about 100 pieces of brass. Some shot once, some new and about 15 loaded rounds with Hornady 130 SST's.

Sell rifle, extra stock and brass and ammo for $600 plus $50 shipping USPS insured. Will trade for Remington, Winchester or Savage heavy barrel 243, 308 or 25-06.

I've tried 3 times to upload 6 pictures but error msg says my files are missing a security token????? I'll email pix if you are interested in buying or trading. NW FL.

I'm interested in the gun. Did it not shoot well with hand loads ?

Re: WTS / WTT Rem 700SPS SS in 270 WSM Pics added

I never did mess with it very much. My son got scope rash the first time on the range and wouldn't fool with again. I only tried two loads with the Hornady 130SST and 4350 powder. I could get it in an inch at 100, but for me that was unacceptable. My Mod 700s and 70 in 243 will shot under .333 at 100. When he said "UNCLE" I knew I wasn't going to keep it. It hasn't been outside of the house in 3 or 4 years.

Attachments

• 270 for sale #1.jpg
    270 for sale #1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 270 for sale #4.jpg
    270 for sale #4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 270 fpr sale #2.jpg
    270 fpr sale #2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 270 for sale #3.jpg
    270 for sale #3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 9
  • New stock fore end tip.jpg
    New stock fore end tip.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Where are you located? I have a Savage 308. I will trade you even up. 26 heavy barrel.

Larry

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm in NW FL.

Can you give me some specs on your rifle? model, stock, scope, extras. A picture would be great. You can send it to my email address.

tks,
Lee

Hello ? ? ?

Anybody home? Can you hear me now? Physhstyx are you there?