• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT McMillan A5 Adjustable, Multicam

darrenk75b

For sale is a McMillan A5 stock that has been dipped by Southern Oregon Hydroprinting in Multicam. The stock is for a Remington 700 SA with MTU barrel channel, oversized lug and BDL bottom metal. The stock has an adjustable cheek rest and a vertically adjustable recoil pad. The stock has 3 studs - 2 front and 1 rear. It has not been bedded. I'm not positive, but I think the stock is standard fill.
I bought the stock already dipped. I can see that the stock was originally a painted camo, as yuo can see the faint outlines of the camo through the film. You can also see (which I tried to capture in the pictures) that there are a few places where the mesh of the fiberglass shows. I imagine that the prep work done to the stock pre-dipping made this visible. It's covered by the dipping, but the pattern is still visible. The film has had a matte clear applied over the stock.
$675 shipped (bipod not included)
I would consider a trade for a non-adjustable A5, A3, Manners T, T3, T2 (plus cash on your end) for a Rem 700 SA, BDL with Rem varmint channel
DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

Last edited: