• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts/wtt mathews Heli-m fully loaded

deerhunterjj

Hello well i bought this set up at the end of march this year. everything on it is the very best the pro shop had. Its only had a hand full of arrows shot threw it. Very smooth fast and light bow/set up. I love the bow but im needing a scope for a rifle. Im looking for a 5.5-22x50 NF. Would like a fast local trade but i will ship on your dime. heres whats on the bow. Its a 29 inch draw 70lb bow. Camo riser black limbs. Looks very sharp with the black limbs. I have the receipt for the bow and everything on it. complete set up ready to hunt. Again i bought it new and have the book for it as well. everything out the door was 1610.00 for everything. I will sale for 1300.00 you pay shipping. Or really want to trade for a scope. Everything is all but new and still looks like the day i picked it up from Diamond archery in Wichita KS. Pic to come latter or in the morning. Thanks

Heli-m bow
Opposition Rest
montana black gold rush 4 pin site
B stinger 8.5in 8oz stabilizer
T5 web quiver
11 maxima hunter arrows. 3 have 100gr spitfire heads new. with 3 illumate knocks. The rest has 100 field tips.
Has the kisser,peep,and string loop.
Also comes with a scotts archery sliverhorn release.

Heres some pics im open to offers as well. Would trade for a couple good scopes to depending on what they are.
jeremysphonepics002-2.jpg

jeremysphonepics005.jpg

jeremysphonepics004-4.jpg

jeremysphonepics004-4.jpg

jeremysphonepics007.jpg