• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS WTT Leupold 4.5-14x50 ER-Tacticle (pre-Mark IV) ***SOLD***

CaptainBLW

This is a Vari-x III Pre Mark 4 scope. 4.5-14x50 side focus 30mm tube Fine duplex reticle with sunshade. This was the law enforcement model.
It has the tall Target Knobs and Blacked out gold ring. It does not have a box.
It has a Custom Elevation knob from CPG for 6.5 130 Berger Vld,s @ 2950 fps.
Very lite Ring marks. It has been in Talley Lapped rings.
Perfect in every other way.

$725.00 OBO Credit card , USPO MO , or check.

Thanks for looking.

Feel free to call with any questions- 409-443-1550

Looking for high quality AR in 308 or high end Variable scopes w/ 18+ Magnification

Love Zeiss with target turrets.

Capt. Ben

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 10
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 5
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 13
Re: WTS WTT Leupold 4.5-14x50 ER-Tacticle (pre-Mark IV)

CaptainBLW,
If I may, ill try & help you out here. If you'd rather me delete my post, just fling me a p.m. & it'll be gone. I just hate to see such great glass taunting me when I can't afford it, so somebody needs to buy it! Then I won't be tortured every time I log onto LRH.

Incase anyone is sceptical, & can't find the vary-x ill tactical on Google or whatever, I can asure you Leupold made the Vari-X ill Tactical as the "predasesor" to the Mark 4, just like CaptainBLW stated. Call Leupold & ask. I did.

I own one, & just sent it into the Leupold Custom shop for a varmint hunters reticle. (yes, you can send them in for warranty work, & custom upgrades, even if your not the origional purchaser).

While I know nothing of CaptainBLW, first hand, as a seller, cause i haven't had the pleasure of doing business with him (im sure he's alright), I do know that the model of the scope he is selling is quality glass. I wouldn't hesitate on recommending it to anyone. I love mine.

Winmag,

Thanks for the post.

This scope was made in 2001.

The suffix is the one between I & K. I cannot type it because that letter has
STOPPED working on my key board. Dang IT!

It is a nice scope and if someone does not buy it shortly,I will send it to leupold and have a varmit reticle installed-$135. or TMR $160
and m1 turrets -$130 for the pair.

that would be equivilent to a Mark 4 with m1 turrets &TMR for $890.

New they are 1199.+ shipping Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm LR/T M1 Long Range Tactical Rifle Scopes FREE S&H 54560, 54660, 60005. Leupold Mark 4 Riflescope Mounts, Rings & Bases, Leupold Mark 4 Rifle Scopes, Leupold Rifle Scopes.

If anyone wants to check me out I am Captben on 6mmbr. have many sold items there. no rating system on this site but have sold many here also.

thanks,

Capt. Ben

Do you happen to have the original elevation turret?