• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Late Spring Cleaning Sale - Something for everyone!

cowboyarcher

Hi All,
I've got a bunch of odds and ends I'd like to get out of the way and make room for new goodies. I'ce currently looking to piece together an AR upper and I am starting with a stripped barrel, so any upper part I can use - carbine length gas tube, low profile gas block (.750), free float handguard (rifle length would be nice), flat top upper receiver, bolt or bolt carrier group (223), scope mount, etc. I'd also be interested in dies, bullets, brass, ammo and mags for the the 223 AR. I can use 40 S&W brass and bullets or .277 140grn Nosler Accubonds as well. Otherwise I am open to cash offers on anything, most items will ship for $5 and a few for $10.

email is best: [email protected]

On to the items, pics will follow:

- Custom 550 cord sling in flo yellow. It measures 33" long.

- Assortment of 550 cord survival bracelets.

- 4 Glock 9/357/40 Floorplates.

- 7 Glock 22 15rnd LE/Gov marked mags. Mixed condition, good to excellant.

- 4 Glock 22 15rnd LE/Gov marked mags with +2 floor plates (yield 16rnds in the 40S&W).

- Oversized tap and 12 screws - 8-40 for scope mounts.

- Warne 1" steel rings, med height if I recall correctly.

- AK receiver cover scope mount and rings.

- AR flattop riser, cheap aluminum.

- AR parts lot - RRA carbine handguards w/delta ring, 2 Aluminum castle nuts for the buffer tube, grip.

- 2 Drop leg MOLLE holster platforms, tan

- Custom light weight para cord/carbon shaft shooting sticks, see tripod and bipod version in pic and what I have currently made up. I have more black shafts and cord if you want more.

- Blackhawk Glock 17/22 paddle holster with thumb break. Great condition - top left in photos.

- Blackhawk Glock 17/22 pancake holster, nylon. Great condition - bottom left in photos.

- Galco Glock 17/22 plastic holster. Great conditon - top right in photos.

- Safariland Glock 17/22 paddle holster. Good condtion, crack in the rear of the paddle portion, does not seem to affect function - bottom right in photos.

Thanks all and may God richly bless you all!

- Adam

The following items are no longer available:

- All Glock mags, parts and holsters

- AR flat top riser

- Warne Rings

- 8-40 Tap and screws

Thanks!

Just wanted to say thank you to Adam. Great man to deal with. I bought 5 of the bracelets and had him make a couple of the slings in custom colors. They are excellent and I would recommend them highly. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Recent Posts