• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Encore Muzzle loader barrel

Swift516

I've got a stainless muzzle loader barrel. It's a 209x50 with the ramrod, ez-tip extractor and black synthetic forend if you want it.

It's an older barrel that shoots very well and loads easily. I use Hornady SST 250 gr. with lock and load sabots and am getting around 1.5 inch accuracy at 100 yards with it. The breech plug removes nice and easy as it should as has always been greased when installed.

There are handling marks on the barrel and the remnants of some loc-tite that the previous owner used on the base. The handling marks are what is common with TC stainless as it shows every mark. The barrel lug is tinted a darker color, but is not rusted. It just has worn differently and shows a different tint?? Seems like it's made out of different metal. (see pic)

I have the open sights as well and will include a Leupold base.

This is a nice piece, but is used. If you want a show piece, don't buy it..! Locks up tight to frame and shoots very well.
SOLD>>>>>>. I'll work with someone on trades and offers as I'm always interested in trading..! No encore stuff though..
PICT0321.jpg

PICT0322.jpg

PICT0323.jpg

PICT0277.jpg

Last edited: