• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT - Custom 6.5-284

wayoutinmo

I can't believe I'm doing this but here we go. I just finished this rifle a couple weeks ago and have decided to go another direction. Here's what I've got:

Custom TC Encore chambered in 6.5-284

*27" Match Grade Machine Heavy Contour barrel - Satin Blue - Straight flutes - 1-8" Twist.

*Pro Hunter Blued Frame - Trigger and sears professionally polished and tuned to a crisp 2 1/2 lbs.

*Choate stock and forend dipped in ATACS FG camo.

*EGW base

The rifle has had 47 rounds down the pipe including break in. Weight is right at 9 lbs with scope mounted (not included in sale or trade).

It may still look like an Encore but its performance is definately not that of a factory Encore ! It shoots .5 moa without trying real hard. (that is with HSM Trophy Gold 140gr Bergers) This rifle has huge potential when handloaded !

Rifles I would be interested in trading for are Rem 700 heavy barrel (Sendero or ?), Win M70 heavy barrel, and Savage heavy barrel. Calibers I'm looking for are 243, 260, 6.5 Creed more, 270 WSM, maybe others ?

I will sell outright for $850 to your FFL.

I also have 125 rounds of Nosler Custom ammo (120 gr Ballistic Tips) that can be purchased for $165 TYD.

I have pics of the rifle and long range target that I can e-mail to those who are interested. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

Thanks,
Mike

I would also be interested in trading for a Browning ABolt - Long Range hunter or Eclipse.

Recent Posts