• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts/wtt bushmaster ar varmiter

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
sold pending funds

ok I have had this posted twice and the deal has fell through twice. I have for trade or sale is a Bushmaster varmiter AR-15 .223 comes with Load data

It has a Tapco 6 position adjustable stock and also has a exteded charging handle, I don't know what brand I picked it up in Iraq.

The gun shoots half MOA on a good day and I have made shots out to 1200 yards consistantley " calm days " My friend and I have a clip of it shooting on You Tube at 850 yards with 20 MPH cross winds. You can find it at G&J shooting: AR-15 850 yards.

I would like 700.00 for the rifle or I would like to trade for a Leupold VXIII 6.5-20x50 LRT scope or something in comparison. I would rather have the scope because that is were the money is going.

for pics ask and I will send Email. Will deliver if close too western colorado Thanks

Sold pending funds

Last edited:
Re: sold pending funds

ok I have had this posted twice and the deal has fell through twice. I have for trade or sale is a Bushmaster varmiter AR-15 .223 comes with Load data

It has a Tapco 6 position adjustable stock and also has a exteded charging handle, I don't know what brand I picked it up in Iraq.

The gun shoots half MOA on a good day and I have made shots out to 1200 yards consistantley " calm days " My friend and I have a clip of it shooting on You Tube at 850 yards with 20 MPH cross winds. You can find it at G&J shooting: AR-15 850 yards.

I would like 700.00 for the rifle or I would like to trade for a Leupold VXIII 6.5-20x50 LRT scope or something in comparison. I would rather have the scope because that is were the money is going.

for pics ask and I will send Email. Will deliver if close too western colorado Thanks

Sold pending funds
I would be interested in seeing rifle if it is not shot out and would be willing to buy or trade guns or give you a texas hunt of a lifetime on my ranch 2 boars and 2 exotics + room and board to and from airport and caping I personally will guide you 5 days think about it email me back if interested