• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Browning Spectre compound bow

Damascus

I've decided to sell my old bow, since i just traded some stuff and got a new one. It is a Browning Spectre II, full sized compound bow. It has -
45 - 70 lb. draw weight,
24" - 30.5" draw length,
Tru-Glo 4 post bowsight w/ LED battery powdered backup lighting device,
Browning Stabilizer,
Peep sight,
Camoflauge finish,
and an aftermarket arrow rest, I can't remember the brand name or model, but it's an adjustable cradle-style, works great, paid $40 for it.

I'm asking $80 for the bow, plus shipping (U.S.P.S.).

I also have a brand new Tru-Fire caliper release, I'll add the model when I get home and look, bought it at Dick's on black Friday for $50. I'll add it for $30. It is adjustable for trigger pull weight, and automatically closes on the bow string when you are not pressing the trigger, whereas other models you must manually close the jaws on the bow string... this one's jaws are always forced shut unless the trigger is held.

Sorry for my idiotic explanations of this equipment, I just started archery last Fall, and know next to nothing! I do however guarantee that this bow works perfectly, and is very accurate.

Also, the cams use different inserts to change weight/length. I do not have them all, and wasn't given them. They are available online, and PSE makes them I think. The one I have installed is set for 65 pound pull weight, and 30" draw.