• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts/wtt AR-15,mount and some 22cal bullets

deerhunterjj

1. Hello first off i have a nice Ar-15. It has a heavy,fluted stainless barrel with a 1/8 twist. The lower is a bushmaster lower. It has had a trigger job and breaks nice and clean. I would say around 3.5 to 4lb pull max. It has the 6 position collapsible stock. The upper is new well as new as it gets. I ran 7 rounds threw it just to make sure there was no issues. Rifle will shoot sub moa with no problems. I was using my 50 gr nosler load. 3 to just get on paper a 4 within an inch at 200. No load work what so ever. Excellent rifle. Iv got to many 223 and cant shoot them all so need to move one. 1075.00 shipped. The upper was built by an Ar builder that goes to the gun show. He builds excellent shooting Ars.

2. Next i have a nikon m-223 mount great mount just dont need it. for a 1 inch tube. 55.00 shipped.

3. 4 boxes of new sierra 69gr MK HPBT 22cal bullets. 3 are still sealed on has the seal cut but none missing. 70.00 shipped.

I do like to trade but really need to sale. I will listen to trade offers. I really need to raise some funds to take care of a few things around here. So a trade plus cash on your end i may be able to swing.
IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg