• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT 300 win mag brass-Hornady

mrb1982

I have 245 Hornady 300 win mag brass, new, sized, chamfered, deburred, and tumbled. All the same lot. Threw out anything with nasty necks when I bought them. Would like $235tyd for these.

I have 110 7 RM fired brass. Some fired once, some more. Mixed hrad stamp. I bought some of them as fired brass when I was first learning to reload. I have only fired those once. Some of them are factory ammo that has only been fired once. Make me an offer on them. I have no use for them and they need to go to a good home.

I have 240 count of 215 gr 30 Cal berger hybrids. Make me an offer. Just want what they are worth off the shelf is all.

I have a set of RCBS 300 win mag dies with full length sizer, neck sizer, and seating die. Would like $62tyd for these.

Would consider trading for some sort of varmint contour Remington coyote type rifle. PM with interest in components or trades. Thanks you.

Re: Brass, bullets, dies

7 RM brass sold

All the rest still for sale

Dies are new unused.

Trade items: up to 150 count of 22-250 brass unfired of the same headstamp, some 69gr sierra 22 Cal bullets

300 win mag brass $225tyd

215 Berger Bullets $130tyd

300 win mag dies $55 for the 3 die set

Would also trade for some 22-250 dies, some Hornady 22-250 ammo, or Hornady 22-250 brass

PM if interested

Still interested in 22-250 dies, Hornady 22-250 brass, would maybe trade for equal value of 300 rum brass

Re: WTS/WTT 300 win mag brass, bullets, dies

Brass is the only thing still available. Really nice set of all same lot Hornady brass. If interested make a good offer

ttt

would still trade for 22-250 brass, or a Timney trigger for Remington 700 with whatever cash considerations that may be needed.