• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: winchester 7mm STW Brass

KDF

Have a bunch of 7mm STW brass to get rid of as I no longer have an STW:

7 sealed bags (50/bag) of Winchester brass (5 bags lot #1XG81, 2 bags lot #1WD52) plus 50 rounds of new WW brass which has been polished, sized and prepped.
Will sell for $50/bag plus shipping or will sell all 400 pcs. of Winchester brass for $375/shipped.

Also have some R-P brass available (83 total). 23 pcs which have been fired 3-4x and are primed with 215M's, 16 pcs which have been fired 4-5x, and 44 pcs which have been fired 3-4x and are sized and ready to prime. Some of the R-P brass is at the end of it's life and will be junk - I'd take $20 for all of it.

Thanks,
Kevin

Rem brass is selling new for $278/500 rounds, would you do $175 for all 400pcs? Where in CO are you, I am in Den and could probably come pick it up.
Have a bunch of 7mm STW brass to get rid of as I no longer have an STW:

7 sealed bags (50/bag) of Winchester brass (5 bags lot #1XG81, 2 bags lot #1WD52) plus 50 rounds of new WW brass which has been polished, sized and prepped.
Will sell for $50/bag plus shipping or will sell all 400 pcs. of Winchester brass for $375/shipped.

Also have some R-P brass available (83 total). 23 pcs which have been fired 3-4x and are primed with 215M's, 16 pcs which have been fired 4-5x, and 44 pcs which have been fired 3-4x and are sized and ready to prime. Some of the R-P brass is at the end of it's life and will be junk - I'd take $20 for all of it.

Thanks,
Kevin