• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: WILEY-X Guard Sunglasses. SALE from Webyshops.com

Weby Shops

WTS: WILEY-X Guard Sunglasses, Smoke Grey/Clear/Light Rust Lens (4006)

Our Price: $49.95

[FONT=&quot]I would like to move these WILEY-X Guard Sunglasses [FONT=&quot](4006)[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]to a good home. These sunglasses are counter samples so the price is lower. If you are interested in other sunglasses - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Wiley-X. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
media.nl

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The WILEY-X Guard Sunglasses, Smoke Grey/Clear/Light Rust Lens, Matte Black Frame (4006) are a low profile, lightweight eye shield system that brings heavy-duty protection along with unmatched versatility.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]These sunglasses exceed ballistic standard for spectacles MIL-PRF-31013, comprised of a .15 caliber projectile traveling at a minimum 640 fps. - so you'll have the confidence of knowing that your sight will be protected from flying casings and other debris, and you can keep your eyes and your concentration on the job at hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Smoke Grey lenses[/FONT][FONT=&quot] provide maximum glare reduction without distorting colors. They are excellent in bright/glare conditions. Light transmission: 15%.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clear lenses[/FONT][FONT=&quot] provide maximum light transmission in hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions. Light transmission: 90%.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Light Rust lenses[/FONT][FONT=&quot] filter out blue light waves, the chief component of glare and haze. They enhance contrast in medium to low-light conditions. Light transmission: 53%.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Wiley-X Guard Sunglasses include three lens package (Smoke Grey/Clear/Light Rust), large zipper top nylon case and T-Peg elastic strap.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Box:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Smoke Grey Lens[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clear Lens[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Light Rust Lens[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Large Zipper Top Nylon Case[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T-Peg Elastic Strap[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]