• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Vixen 4-16x44 & Pentax lightseeker sl 3-9x32

2guard

I have a couple of scopes I am wanting to get rid of. Had these for a while and never used them (I did mount the Pentax, but has not seen any rounds). They are as I purchased them in the box with everything that came factory with them. the vixen is a 4-16x44 1" tube with side focus (focuses down to 30yds), nice turrets (covered finger adjustable)made in japan, and I would say comparable to bushnell 3200/4200 in glass quality, maybe a little bit better. It has better color than my vortex viper and eye relief is good (3.5-4"). Cheapest I have seen them online is $279 at opticsplanet, I will take $225 shipped for this one.
21j0rnn.jpg

The other is a Pentax Lightseeker sl 3-9x32. I have mounted this scope, but as I said before it has not seen any rounds. If this scope had a tad taller turrets, I would keep it. Really bright and tons of eye relief. Very compact also. 1" tube. Cameraland has demos of these at $249.99, I will take $180 shipped for this one.
24d57c2.jpg

Recent Posts