• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Two Scopes - Bushnell - Redfield

mtang45

This is an optics garage sale. So, if I'm asking too much, please make me an offer.

First up is an old school Redfield LE-9. This was probably the last of the great products from the old Redfield. 3-9x50, 1 inch tube, beautiful glass, unusual but effective reticle and tall target turrets. This comes in the original box and has been very lightly used over the years. There are ring marks but zero damage to the tube and nothing that won't be covered by a set of rings.

I'm asking $250 shipped

redfield1.jpg

redfield2.jpg

redfield3.jpg

Next is a Bushnell Elite 3200 7-21x40, 1 inch tube, practically new, in original box with all papers and sunshade. It has been mounted but there are no ring marks. Nice bright and clear Bushnell glass with SFP Mil Dot reticle and adjustable objective. This scope is covered under Bushnell's warranty.

I'm asking $300 shipped

elite1.jpg

elite2.jpg

**SPF** Last is a Nikon Monarch UCC 3.5-10x50 Illuminated Mil Dot reticle (both red and green). Very nice glass, and has been mounted but no ring marks. Do not have the original box or papers but this is a very nice Nikon scope that has 5 brightness settings in both the red and green.

I'm asking $250 shipped

Nikon1.jpg

Nikon2.jpg

Nikon3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Three Scopes - Bushnell - Nikon - Redfield

pm sent on bushnell