• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Thompson Center Icon .30TC Weathershield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citation7

WTS -- almost new Thompson Center Icon in the amazing. 30TC (better ballistics than. 30-06 and. 308) - 23 rnds down the tube during meticulous break in - factory target shows 0.81" @ 100 yds, best 3 shot group during my break in with factory Hornady Sperformance 150 SST's so far = 0.65" Bought 6mos ago for son to elk hunt with this fall (less recoil than an 06), he can't go so selling to buy new optics for my rifle. Rifle is like new, no scratches, scuffs or mars whatsoever. Handles/points better than my Rem700's, trigger pull/let off comparable to a an x-mark pro, action is very smooth -- just a great handling and shooting rifle in a hyper accurate low recoiling caliber that bests an 06 ballistically in every way until get above a 180gr bullet. Rifle has Thompson's excellent weathershield finish which is comparable to Remington's XCR tri-nyte coatings and the stock is factory finished in real tree camo and has built in factory weaver/picatinny top rail which is an extremely nice feature. Inluded is a new unused set of Redding deluxe .30TC dies, a partial box of 165gr Hornady Superformance (17 of 20 left) and of course the original factory box and documentation. MSRP for these is $999, I need $545 (shipped to your FFL) to part with it. Prefer paypal gift transfer, but money order/cashiers check workable to. Thank you!

Last edited:
A few quick pics - if want additional photos or answer additional questions - PM me and will do my best to provide - thanks!

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_20120722_231011.jpg
    IMG_20120722_231011.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 11
Have priced this one to sell quick guys -- need cash to finish a project but it can wait if need be -- great opportunity to get a very nice rifle for the fall -- thank you for the PM Cliff, will be in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts