• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Talley rings

Bill Maylor

WTS ::pRICE REDUCED:: $50.00 To your door::Talley rings and two piece base. Will fit Weatherby Vanguard/Howa LA. These rings and bases are in good shape no scratches or rust. Will send in orignal box. Mounting screws included. Please send E-mail address so I can send a pucture. I have not been able to post a picture on this site. There is nothing wrong with these rings and bases, I want to get a 20MOA set up. USPS on me.
<P>Bill Maylor..</P>

Last edited:
I believe these should also fit Rem Action...might want to check

I also have read that these Talley mounts will fit a REM 700 LA also. I do not want to remove my scope on my REM to find out for sure. The only reason I am selling them is I bought a new Trijicon TR232 and wanted a 20MOA. The Talley's are really nice mounts for a scope. Whom ever may buy them will be happy. Bill Maylor..

These rings were on a Weatherby/Vanguard 257. Holding 30mm tube and 50mm scope, with 1/4" of space between the bell and the barrel. The first scope was a Burris Blackdiamond, replaced it with Trijicon TR232. both had 50mm objectives. Front base is stamped #1 Rear base is stamped #30. Flat bottom of ring to bottom of ring is .40". # on Talley box is TRFSMM3.Bill Maylor..