WTS/T Remington 700 257Wetherby LSS

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by FFEMT, May 6, 2012.

1. FFEMT

FFEMT Well-Known Member

I have a Rem 700 in 257 Wetherby LSS I'm looking to sell or possibly trade. Rifle has less than 75 rounds fired, the barrel has one small blemish at the muzzle end (rub mark) about an inch long. The wood is perfect, I would rate the rifle overall in 99% condition. I also have 100 rounds that could go with it (all Wetherby) and Redding reloading dies. It has a nightforce 20 MOA base on it, no rings. Cash price $1050.00. Possible trades considered would be Remington or Sako bolt guns in 17 and 20 calibers with cash difference, depending on trade. Would also entertain Sig's in 40 caliber.

Attached Files:

2. FFEMT

FFEMT Well-Known Member

It seems as though some feel my price is really out of line (?). Feel free to make an offer, the most I will do is say "No Thank You....."

3. fkroosher

fkroosher Well-Known Member

One of these on GA for $725

Your's looks to be in mint condition, can't speak for the other one

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  4. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

I recently bought an LSS in identical condition but in 375 ultra and willingly over paid because you cant find them any more. I paid $700 They blue book for less but I feel thats is a fair price. Maybe that will help you in trying to figure a price? You have a very nice rifle and nice accessories to go with, Price seems a little high to me but not by a lot.
    Would you consider selling the bare rifle?

5. Buano

Buano Well-Known Member

Action Arms has a similar one listed, with scope, for $650.

6. jdrigel

jdrigel Well-Known Member

PM sent

7. FFEMT

FFEMT Well-Known Member

Let's take it back to the top, drop the price to $900.00 for the rifle, ammo, dies and
    20moa Nightforce rail.....Bob.

8. FFEMT

FFEMT Well-Known Member

Trade pending........ Bob.

9. BurlyCamo

BurlyCamo Well-Known Member

i own a couple of these. (having a custom built now) and it is one of the finest long range deer rifles. Joy to shoot and will do the business out to a 1000 yds.