• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/T: 7mm Rem Mag **TRADED**

Scott300RUM

I have a 7mm Remington Magnum Ruger M77 Hawkeye that I bought about 1 1/2 years ago and have used as my hunting rifle for the past two seasons. It has a wood stock and blued barrel. The stock is also sanded smooth under the barrel so it's fully floated and never makes contact, even when hot. There are some nicks on the stock and a few spots on the barrel show rub marks from sitting in a gun rack. It has about 140 rounds through it and shoots 3/4 moa consistently with factory ammo, and 1/2" occasionally. I have most, if not all, of the once-fired brass that I could add to the deal if you're interested.

There is a neoprene sling attached to the rifle as well, but it isn't anything special, just your standard sling, no cartridge holders or anything, but very comfortable none-the-less.

475 FTF in Wyoming, or buyer pays shipping (25-30 from what I've been told). If you're interested in the brass as well, let me know, and we can work that into the deal.

Possible trades:
Leica crf 1600 rangefinder
Swaro rangefinder
Vortex Razor bino's or spotting scope
Springfield XDM 45 or 9
HK45
1911 45
7mm-08

I may be interested in other stuff too, just let me know what you have.

Pictures - Pictures by Scott300RUM - Photobucket

Thanks for looking,
Scott

Last edited:
Re: Ruger M77 Hawkeye 7mm

Post has been updated with two more trade options, and minus the scope and bipod (the sports store let me return them)

I'm going to attempt to upload some pictures of the rifle tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,
Scott

Re: Ruger M77 Hawkeye 7mm

Bump. I don't know how to post pics and don't really have time because I'm out of town working, but I do have pics available to send now. Just give me your email address.

Scott

Last edited:
Re: WTS/T: 7mm Ruger M77 Hawkeye *Pics Added*

Hey, what are you pricing this gun at? I did not notice the price in the post.
THANKS

Re: WTS/T: 7mm Ruger M77 Hawkeye *Pics Added*

475 FTF in Wyoming, or buyer pays shipping (25-30 from what I've been told). If you're interested in the brass as well, let me know, and we can work that into the deal.

Hope that clears it up.

Thanks for looking,
Scott