• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Switch Power 7x and 12x by 32 HD binos by Leupold Golden Ring – 62710 Demo

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Switch Power 7x and 12x by 32 HD binos by Leupold Golden Ring – 62710 Demo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $1139[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $949[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this Leupold Golden Ring Binocular on special. If you are interested in other Leupold Binoculars - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from LeupoldOptics. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Leupold_Golden_Ring_62710.jpeg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Switch Power 7x and 12x by 32 HD binos by Leupold Golden Ring – 62710 Demo [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is one of the newest and best binoculars from one of the leaders in optics. It is packed with features and both design and aesthetics are second to none.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LEUPOLD-Golden-Ring-7-12x32-HD-Binoculars-Brown-Top-62710-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One of the most unique characteristics of the Leupold 7-12x32 binoculars is its ability to change magnification between 7x and 12x. This is not a zoom binocular. It is basically two binoculars in one. 7x with its wide field of view – great for scanning or glassing and 12x – for shake free fine detail viewing and observation.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like most products from Leupold, the Switch Power 7-12x32 comes with additional goodies: interchangeable eyecups, deluxe neck strap, quick release Leupold bino harness, custom eyepiece and objective lens covers. It's an unbeatable value for a demo (has been out of the box once or twice)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roof Prism design[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7x and 12 x mag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.6 to 2.7 mm exit pupil[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Multi Coated[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brown Finish[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Keep object in view but switch power[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Superb brightness and resolution[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lifetime Warranty by Leupold[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leupold GR Binocular[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Quick Release Bino Harness[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Interchangeable eyecups[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Custom eyepiece and objective covers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Card by Leupold[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $150. (DEMO150)[/FONT]