• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS SWFA SS 10x42, rings, BC covers

fastex500

I've got new glass on the way, so it's time to clean out the safe!

If you are not familiar with this scope, it is one of the best optics for the money. Great glass, waterproof, rock solid, no frills. This is the standard 10x42 rear focus model. Check out Snipercentral's review here: SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical Rifle Scope

Specs are here on SWFA: http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-10x42-Tactic...cope-P499.aspx

I am including a brand new Butler Creek front and a used rear Butler Creek. It also has the short original sun shade and a set of low Weaver tactical 30mm rings ($70 worth of extras). This is not a new scope, has minor ring marks, and one of the elevation vertical marks under the turret is a little faded, hence the almost $100 discount. Asking $300 shipped and insured. May also be persuaded with 1-4x AR optics, or quality red-dots for ARs. Check my feedback on eBay and carolinashootersforum.com

Attachments

• IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 12
I've got new glass on the way, so it's time to clean out the safe!

If you are not familiar with this scope, it is one of the best optics for the money. Great glass, waterproof, rock solid, no frills. This is the standard 10x42 rear focus model. Check out Snipercentral's review here: SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical Rifle Scope

Specs are here on SWFA: http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-10x42-Tactic...cope-P499.aspx

I am including a brand new Butler Creek front and a used rear Butler Creek. It also has the short original sun shade and a set of low Weaver tactical 30mm rings ($70 worth of extras). This is not a new scope, has minor ring marks, and one of the elevation vertical marks under the turret is a little faded, hence the almost $100 discount. Asking $300 shipped and insured. May also be persuaded with 1-4x AR optics, or quality red-dots for ARs. Check my feedback on eBay and carolinashootersforum.com
Is this still for sale, if so ill take it.

Would you separate the scope w/caps from the rings?

Whoops, just saw sold.

Thanks!
Chris