• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Swarovski 10x42 EL Range

Cooperfan88

Swarovski 10x42 EL range binos in mint condition. Have the original box and all the factory stuff. Warranty card has not been filled out. Easy use for the last two years glassing for blacktails. Going with a higher power binocular and a G7 rangefinder. Only trade I would consider is a Premier Heritage in the 5-25 with the Gen2 XR reticle. $2550

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 10
Swarovski 10x42 EL range binos in mint condition. Have the original box and all the factory stuff. Warranty card has not been filled out. Easy use for the last two years glassing for blacktails. Going with a higher power binocular and a G7 rangefinder. Only trade I would consider is a Premier Heritage in the 5-25 with the Gen2 XR reticle. $2550
Ttt with a price reduction to $2500

Sold Sold Sold