• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts: Springfield armory stainless trp 45acp.

staycool

Very Nice and clean Springfield Armory TRP here for grabs. Stainless finish, Night Sight Works Perfectly. has no scratch and look very nice and clean. $1300 Or Best Reasonable Offer. Private Message me if INTERESTED.

Attachments

• trpp.jpg
    trpp.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 9
Very Nice and clean Springfield Armory TRP here for grabs. Stainless finish, Night Sight Works Perfectly. has no scratch and look very nice and clean. $1300 Or Best Reasonable Offer. Private Message me if INTERESTED.

PM Sent

BUYER BE WARNED!!!! I tried to buy a TRP from a member that just joined and it was internet fraud. Not saying this is the same guy but it's really fishy that two stainless TRP's have shown up in past few weeks from new members on LRH. Send the funds to your FFL dealer and have them released to the seller upon receiving the firearm. DO NOT SEND A MONEY ORDER!

To avoid such problems use his FFL to broker the transaction. No payment delivered until weapon is in the hands of the FFL.

Problem solved.

It's very easy for an FFL dealer to verify that the reciever indeed is a legal FFL holder.