• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS:---SOLD---- NightForce 5.5-22x56 NPR1 ZS HS

remcraz

Nightforce 5.5-22x56 NPR1 HS and ZS and is in new condition with no scratches or dents . The scope is less thaan 3 months old and I am just changing to a different reticle

------------1700.00---SHIPPED----------------
Thanks Ted

Attachments

• DSCF5062.jpg
    DSCF5062.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF5060.jpg
    DSCF5060.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 6
Re: WTS: NightForce 5.5-22x56 NPR1 ZS HS

what reticle are you switching to?

Im switching to the npr2 thats more of a hunting reticle to me and less confussing when hunting

I see. I have a moar that I am looking at changing to NPR1, just thought it might work out. NF will put a new reticle in for 200, just thought I would let you know.

I was going to get a reticle change but I heard some horor stories on their turn around time on changing the reticles. I think I would rather just sell it and pay the difference
Thanks Ted

Wow! Great price, I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped it up. I got too many irons in the fire right now plus just pulled the trigger on an $8000 custom golf cart or I would take it. Seems like every time I find a deal - no extra money... Good luck with the sale, BK.