• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Savage single shot LONG action!!!!!!!

pdog06

WTS Savage single shot LONG action!!!!!!!( no longer available)

I hate to let this go, and have held off for a couple months now, but just have a few other things going on and dont plan on using this like I had originally planned. These are pretty rare and hard to find at all, much less in the condition of this one. It is a Blued, small shank, single-shot long action. Only reason I am selling is I decided to build off of a stainless action, and am getting that one this weekend.
-small shank
-perfect action for a 338edge build or similar
-5" screw spacing
-only seen 150-175 rounds shot out of it since it was new in 1993.
-It is in 95% mint condition. No bluing marks or fading, not even really any wear on the bolt. The only marks I see on it are where the bolt lugs ride along the inside of the action when you run the bolt in and out, but that is it.
-comes with a 308 sized bolthead
-It also has a 3screw trigger that has been adjusted and had the .041 piano wire on it, and breaks nice at 2.5-2.75 lbs.
- I will include the factory recoil lug with it, and possibly a barrel nut if I have an extra one.
- action comes with a factory bolthandle, but will sell with the well used Stockade handle for an extra $15
-factory scope bases included

$350 shipped in US(365 with other bolthandle)

*shipping is to your ffl FROM ME. If i need an ffl it will be $25 more.
*payment by money order, or partial trade for a Duramax or Medalist short action Savage stock
*for sale on other forums

April025.jpg

April024.jpg

April027.jpg

Last edited: