• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts savage mod12 LRP with Mark 4

deerhunterjj

Hello i have a very nice savage mod 12 long range precision in 260rem. It has the target trigger the whole nine yards. Has a leupold mark 4 6.5-20x50 with M1 turrets. I bought the rifle and scope new and it has 20 rounds down the tube. The scope is in burris tactical rings. Really hate to get rid of the rig but i just dont have time to play the long range game right now so no since in just letting it sit in the safe. the bipod is not included with the rifle. 2300.00 OBO for everything less bipod. Pm with any questions you got and i will get back to ya on it. Thanks i got the box and paper work. the warranty cards are not filled out.
IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

Guys im really sorry i havent got back to some of ya. I had put a good friend in the ground this week and its been fairly crazy around here. Rifle and scope is still for sale. I will try to get the couple guys called that left there number if your still interested. Thanksl