• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Savage 12FV 22-250 26" Accutrigger

firstlight

Rifle is in 99% condition. If rifle has been fired I can't tell. Comes with Tasco 6-24x40AO Thanks for looking

Need $500.00 + 35.00 shipping FFL to FFL

Attachments

• savage5.jpg
    savage5.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 14
  • savage3.jpg
    savage3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Savage2.jpg
    Savage2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Savage.jpg
    Savage.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
rickster308, never received a PM message from you.

Resend it. Rifle still for sale.

I would love to have it but am short of funds right now. I have dropped a lot of money buying reloading supplies wherever and whenever I have run across them and in larger amounts than usual. Maybe if you still have it down the road we can
get together. I have also traded a bunch of guns in recent months because of all this silliness to make sure I have aquired the ones I want while it is still not a problem to do so. That's why I was inquiring if you where interested in trading for
anything as I could probably make that work. Anyway, as I said I would love to have it but I know you can't wait around and I hope it works out for you. Down the road if you still happen to have it I'll get back to you. Perhaps with prairie dog shooting approaching someone will be interested in it. Thanks, Rick Thompson

Would you be interested in a straight trade for a stainless Savage 16 7mm WSM center feed in a Choate tactical stock?

I'm kinda interested in the Savage 22-250. Is it your gun? It didn't sound like you knew wether or not its been fired.

Yes it is my rifle, but I got it in on trade.
I have never fired it, I was told by the person I got it from that he never fired it either. I know how that goes when people say that but this rifle really looks like it hasn't been used or fired.
I already have a few 22-250's so I am wanting to sell it to fund something else.