WTS SAKO Finnbear Hunter AV 7mm Rem Mag ( Stored in original box since new)

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by ghay, Sep 19, 2013.

1. ghay

ghay Well-Known Member

This rifle was kept unfired and stored in its original box by a friend of mine who recently passed away. I own it now and recently had it professionally bedded and the trigger tuned. I broke in the barrel properly and as a result the first 65 rounds have gone down the tube. Like all the Sakos I have owned, this one is going to shoot MOA or better. Its already very good and I have not done any load development. This action is really fantastic (the AV is considered by most to be the best Sako has produced) all I can say is that in the dozen or more that I've owned they have all been silky smooth , accurate and bulletproof. They are becoming increasingly rare and most are pretty rough when you find them.
    This rifle is literally "like new". If I had any more space in my safe or use for another magnum rifle I would never let it go...this just means someone will get an awesome keepsake as a hunting buddy.

Price: $1550 plus shipping if I can ship directly to your FFL or (I live in SW Missouri if a FTF would be convenient)

I would rather communicate through my email (ghay@hopechurch.net) rather than using the LRH site due to convenience.

I also welcome phone contact at (417)860-5888

Pictures are available by email

2. ghay

ghay Well-Known Member

They don't come any better than this one guys!!!
    Contact me for pics, you'll be impressed...then make an offer!
    Scope not included but have one for a package deal.

Believe me when I say this one won't disappoint.

I also have some 7mm Sierra MK's and Bergers for sale or to package with rifle.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013

3. ghay

ghay Well-Known Member

Let's see if this encourages someone to take a look at buying this awesome rifle.

I am now offering to include Talley rings and bases and a 3x9x40 Zeiss Conquest scope for $1650 plus $50 shipping in the lower 48. That brings the rifle down to nearly $1300. This gun is well worth the money at the original price but now is a tremendous deal for a gun of this quality. If you don't need the scope make a reasonable offer on the rifle and I'll still throw in the rings for free.

I'll be happy to email or text pics and give you a chance to see this great gun.

4. ghay

ghay Well-Known Member

Rifle and scope sold pending funds.

5. Commuterfisher

Commuterfisher Member

Did the sale go through?