• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington M760 .223 Rem

[FONT=&quot]Remington M760 Gamemaster in .223 Rem cal. with one extra factory magazine. The rifle as near as I can tell was manufactured in August 1967 It has a very clear early 70's Redfield Five Star 4x12 scope with Leupold Std rings and mount. The original rear sight is with the rifle; the rifle also comes with Talley custom steel mounts, peep sight {that attaches to rear mount} and QD rings click here for pic's http://ImageEvent.com/swat/remingtongamemaster760223cal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Overall'..., I'd say the rifle and scope are NRA 98% or better; the muzzle looks like it was never fired; the bore is clean and bright. I fired 10 to 15 rounds to cop a zero with the 4x12 scope off the bench.
If you have an interest let me know. I do have pictures. This is one of two I own; I still hunt my first one, there great Yote and Deer rifles {Deer where you can use them} When I zeroed the rifle I found that it shot very well, 0.75" was no problem.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Price'.., make an offer, it's all going to come down to; "what I'll take and what you'll pay". It's no secret what they are selling for. Not looking for any trades, sorry.
Thank you for your time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]436[/FONT]

Last edited:

Recent Posts