WTS: Remington 700 VLS .243 SW OH

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by psdan000, Jul 14, 2009.

1. psdan000

psdan000 Well-Known Member

Hate to see this beauty go but I'm trying to fund a purchase of a new rifle. I have a Remington 700 VLS in .243, I purchased it about a month ago. It was so clean at the shop, i thought it was new, but was told it was used. There is not a mark I can find on the rifle. It shoots Factory loaded 58 grain V-max into nice little groups. I adjusted the trigger properly down to around 2 lbs, and it breaks like glass (old style trigger). I also have free floated the barrel. I emailed remington the serial number and they said it was made in 2002. This rifle has the J-lock, but it has not given me any problems and surely doesnt affect the accuracy of the rifle. It has the jewelled bolt and is probably one of the smoothest actions i have felt. I am asking $650 for the rifle only plus shipping to your FFL. Sorry but i do not have the original box. I also have 150 rounds of Factory Hornady 58 grain V-max moly that I will sell seperate for $150 plus shipping, but I will not sell the ammo until the rifle has sold. Any questions feel free to PM me and ask. Thanks for looking
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. psdan000

BTT, will throw in the Leupold one piece base and rings. Willing to split the shipping costs with the buyer.

3. matt_3479

matt_3479 Well-Known Member

Nice looking Rig, and its exactly what im looking for. A good 243. win that i will use for them yotes. You said 650 originally but you said you will throw in the scope. How much total?

Do you ship to Canada? If not i might not be a problem. How hold is it? how many rounds down the barrel? any marks?

4. ourway77

ourway77 Well-Known Member

Beautiful rifle well worth the money, you will have no problem selling it, I am tapped out just bought a Howa 22-250, a Remington 700 BDL premiere 7MM Mag, and a Ruger 22-250 All in factory new condition. As I am broke, any of these tempt you into a trade? Lou

5. psdan000

Sorry guys, this one is pretty old, forgot to update the thread. The rifle has been sold! thanks for the interest.