• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 SS 5R Milspec w/ Badger Ord Bolt Knob *pics

Clay

Rem700SS5R.1.jpg

Bottom Metal Pic

Rifle is in excellent condition and has a professionally installed Badger Ord Bolt Knob with a $100+ price ticket. Original factory Rem box with matching end label included. Sent VS stock back to HS-P for matte black paint. 22 rounds fired during one range trip using a shoot-one-clean break in process with Fed Match ammunition, Lucas bore guide, Boretech rod, Boretech jag, Sinclair brush, BBS & Kroil. No trades on this one, please. Selling to fund a 300WM rig.

Here's a detailed description of the rifle from SC's PX:

LIMITED PRODUCTION RIFLE & SPECIAL ORDER ITEM. These rifles only ship a few times a year. Features a M700 Stainless Steel barreled action with a 24 inch R5 Mil-Spec barrel, the same barrel used in the M-24 sniper rifles. Varmint barrel with 11.25 inch twist rate with five lands and grooves and eleven degree target crown. Stock has aluminum bedding block in standard VS configuration.

Model: 700P SS R5
Caliber: .308 Win.
Weight: 9lbs.
Barrel Length: 24"
Standard Twist: 11.25"
Magazine Capacity: 4
Order No.: REM9663

Priced to sell at $875 + shipping to FFL.

gun)Great rifle. I would buy it if i did not already own one. Anyone who is interested should buy this rifle. They shoot like a fully customized $5000.00 rifle with factory ammo/federal gold metal as well as ae m1a otm 168 gr. For that price it is a steal. Good luck brother.

Oh well, thats what happens when your over sixty and the mind starts to go. What can i say, i ment well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!