• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 - 6mm Dasher

KLC

I have for sale a Remington 700 chambered in 6mm Dasher. The rifle was built to try my hand at 1000 yard benchrest competition. It would make a great 600-1000 yard benchrest gun (light class) or a long range varmint gun. I have only test fired the rifle and it functions great. I just don't have time to enjoy it and would like to see it put to good use. The stock is a real head turner and the pictures don't do it justice, I am no I am asking $2750 for everything. [email protected]
I near Raleigh and can meet FTF or must ship to FFL.

See link for many more pics: 6-Dasher Photos by operator1 | Photobucket

Here are the specs:

•Built on a 6 digit Rem. 700 LA receiver. Cerakoted graphite black
•Action and bolt have been trued and threads recut – all single point cut on lathe and dialed to .0002"
* Chambered in 6mm Dasher using a new PTG reamer (.2704″ no-turn neck and .104″ freebore )
•PTG BR single shot follower – Devconed in place
•Bolt has been sleeved, firing pin hole has been bushed and sako extractor installed
•Bolt handle has been timed and welded by Dan @ Accutig
•PTG firing pin and bolt shroud
•Side bolt release installed
•Holland recoil lug – pinned
•Brux Heavy Varmint 1-8 twist barrel. 29" - 32" with muzzle brake
•Harrells Precision Radial Muzzle break - barrel threaded 5/8-32 TPI and blended to barrel
•Custom estucheon
•Jewell BR trigger
•Pillar bedded using Devcon
•Beautiful Shehane Tracker II Stock – French Walnut African Obeche- Aluminum Buttplate – Finished in High Gloss (15 coats of clear coat, wet sanded to 2000 grit and buffed.
•Badger Ord. 20MOA scope base – cerakoted graphite black
•Nightforce rings - cerakoted graphite black
•Sightron 10-50x60 target dot scope ( New ) 1/8 clicks
•Wilson 6mm dasher neck die and bullet seater
•Whidden gunworks Full Size Die
• 1 box of Lapua 6mm brass and some SMK 107 gr.

$2500. Will throw in a new Bore-tech 56" 6mm cleaning rod, Neil Jones bore guide and a Sinclair expander die to help with fireforming.