• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rem 700 LSS .264WM in McMillan Classic..

I can buy a new 264 lss with the stock for about 650-700

Wow, thanks for the info. Go buy one. Then go buy the ammo, rings, sling and case. Then, order the stock and wait 4 months. Then come back and tell me how much you saved. :cool:

Wow, thanks for the info. Go buy one. Then go buy the ammo, rings, sling and case. Then, order the stock and wait 4 months. Then come back and tell me how much you saved. :cool:
well....I was actually getting on here to tell you I would buy it if it were still available, throwing it in a tuperware stock I have laying around. But to answer your question If I were to go buy a new one and all the same stuff you have it would save me probably nothing other than I would have a NEW rifle instead of a USED one. But your smart *** reply talked me out of it. Thanks for saving me $650 :)

Last edited:
well....I was actually getting on here to tell you I would buy it if it were still available, throwing it in a tuperware stock I have laying around. But to answer your question If I were to go buy a new one and all the same stuff you have it would save me probably nothing other than I would have a NEW rifle instead of a USED one. But your smart *** reply talked me out of it. Thanks for saving me $650 :)

Edit - not worth it, I can see you have no sense of humor. Sorry to have caused you any pain..

Last edited: