• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rem 700 Factory Parts

Idaho Trecker

Like it says I have a few parts to sell from guns I used for builds.

First up is 2 factory barrels that were pulled. I never shot them and can not say their round count but rifling looks sharp and crowns in great condition. Both are 24". One is 7mm Rem and other is 300 SAUM. The 7mm has a couple of superficial marks from the 'Smith pulling the barrel. The 7mm barrel came off of a bdl stainless (not sps) which was when Remington had better quality.

The SAUM is from a Remington 700 Stainless bdl. The original owner of the SAUM told me he only fired less than one box of factory ammo through it.

Looking for $30 shipped on the 7mm Rem barrel...
and $50 shipped for the 300 SAUM.

The top barrel is the 7mm Rem

P1020568.jpg

P1020569.jpg

Picture of the shiny mark from removal
P1020573.jpg

300 SAUM
P1020570.jpg

7MM Rem
P1020574.jpg

Next are the 2 take off BDL stocks from the rifles I used for donor parts. The black synthetic stock is from the Remington 700 stainless bdl long action. There are no alterations on this stock at all. In great condition and cant see anything wrong with it.

Looking for $20 shipped on the Long Action stock

P1020579.jpg

P1020580.jpg

P1020582.jpg

Next is the stock from the 300 SAUM. This is the factory Short Action stock. The original owner had the stock professionally textured and sealed with a clear coat. I altered this stock some in the barrel channel which I opened up to fit a #3 contour barrel which can be seen in the pictures. Basically i only opened up the first 2" or less for the longer shank compared to the factory barrel and the tip of the stock for less than 2" length.

Looking for the same... $20 shipped for this Short Action stock

P1020575.jpg

P1020576.jpg

P1020578.jpg

Sorry it took so long to get back to you... 15 hour days are the normal lately...
I do still have it and it is yours if you want it. Send me a PM and I'll get you my info.
thanks

Recent Posts