• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Rare Whitworth 7x57

cafsman

Here is a beautiful English Whitworth rifle featuring the rugged Mauser type bolt action. Whitworth is a centuries old English firearms manufacturer that specializes in fine arms and dangerous game rifles. This unit is chambered in 7x57 (7mm) and is very accurate. Rifle will come with proper mounting bases and weaver rings. I removed the scope but it can be purchased as well (Weatherby Supreme). The rifle also features custom factory white-line recoil pas and sweeping Monte Carlo cheekpiece. Do not confuse this with cheap imports. This is a quality rifle. As you can see by the photos the rifle is in excelllent shape and has spent most of its adult life trapped in a safe.:blush: As such it has a couple very small blems on the stock where it sat against the gun rest, but hardly noticeable

Click on Photo for slide show:

I need to move some of my rifles to make room for new arrivals. Asking price as shown: $895 or best offer. This is quite reduced from appraised value of $1100 (2001 so may be much higher). PM or email me at [email protected] if interested. As always, thank you for looking!

All of the photos are high quality and you should be able to zoom in. I am on the road and will be teaching fire fighters until Tuesday of next week in OK. I can get you additional photos when I return. You can email me at [email protected] as well. All my photos are on my home computer.

Artpro, et al:

All those who doubted the authenticity of this rifle will now have to find something else to do with their spare time. It is indeed a Whitworth and someone that "really" knew what they were talking about at Tulsa was right. The photos now speak for themselves.

He also told me to tell all the "Experts" to offer their Whitworth 7x57 rifles identical to this one for the same money or the "$400 to $600 they claime they are worth". I have not seen anyone come forward on any of the forums but some sure expessed their "expert" opinion demeaning the rifle and autheticity.