• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/ Partial Trade .300 WSM built by LongShotRifles **SPF**

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

I have a .300 Winchester Short Magnum built by Long Shot Rifles. The action is a stiller predator with an internal 5 round magazine and a spiral twist fluted bolt. It has a 26 inch Broughton Barrel with 5C rifling with a 1:10 inch twist. The barrel is a heavy varmint contour with a muzzle diameter of .875. It has a timey trigger, badger ordinace bottom metal, badger ordinance oversized bolt knob, badger ordinance scope rail, and seekins precision scope mounts. It sits in a Mcmillian HTG stock with an adjustable cheek peice. The stock is desert camo. All metal is ceracoated matte black. 100% mint condition. No scratches or dings. Zero rounds down the barrel. I bought it in 2010 but never had time to shoot it between moving, schools, deployments, and marriage. Selling to pay for my recent wedding. I will post photos later tonight. Asking $3000.

Re: WTS Stiller Predator .300 WSM built by LongShotRifles

Have you got any pics you can post? If so but you don't know how to post them email them to me and I'll post them for you. This sounds like a really nice stick.

John

I have to take photos and post them tonight. I am at work on my lunch break and dont have any on my Iphone. Thank you for the help though.

Also the rifle is 10 pounds and I will include the Harris bi-pod....

Attachments

• My Baby.JPG
    My Baby.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Scope Rings.JPG
    Scope Rings.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Bull Barrel.JPG
    Bull Barrel.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Bolt.JPG
    Bolt.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 18

BUMP...Offers anyone?

Morning Bump...will consider partial trade for a nice .22 or a base model 700 to lighten the price a little. Give me some offers!

What state would you be liven at. Thanks

Austin, Tx area

Austin, Tx area

Re: WTS/ Partial Trade .300 WSM built by LongShotRifles

Bump...will consider partial trade for rem 700.

Re: WTS/ Partial Trade .300 WSM built by LongShotRifles

Offers? Worst I can say is no...any varmint/tactical model partial trade will do. Doesnt have to be a 700.

It sold. Got a 7mm STW out of it as well. Never shot it. The smith guaranteed .5 inch groups or less depending on load.

It sold. Got a 7mm STW out of it as well. Never shot it. The smith guaranteed .5 inch groups or less depending on load.

I did not think it would have lasted long. I would have like to got my hands on that 300 WSM of yours but i need to sell one to get one LOL just came in short. I had just sold my 300 weatherby :cool:
Looks like you came out with a nice RIG sounds like its a shooter. Good luck with it.gun)

Recent Posts