• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Parker Hale M84 Stock, Action, etc

csam

WTS:

071.jpg

see link for multiple photos
http://photobucket.com/PH_M82

Parker Hale (new old stock) M84 stock. Stock is new, these came from factory "pre-bedded", meaning they had ben bedded, but will need to be given a final skim bed to the individual action that will be in the stock. It is in great shape, with a few bumps and bruises. I have tried to show bleminshes in the pics. The schnizz on the left side of the forend seems to be some of the paper wrapping stuck to the stock. I have not really tried to remove it, but it seems like it will come off easy. It is a single shot mauser action. Included is the pictured single shot triggerguard, and rail. the section of rail is shorter that the forend. I got it at a latter date, and it was a bit too short, but serviceable.

PH M84 single shot action, does not appear to have ever been barreled up. The bolt is not from that action, was purchased separately, but is a PH bolt. No firing pin, spring or other guts, does include the shroud. Uses standard Mauser large ring parts.

PH Adjustable trigger. Can be used with the above action, or any other mauser action.

PH Mauser barrel. Mauser large ring threaded. This barrel is one purchased from numrich some time ago. They are 1-13 twist - designed for stabilizing up to 155 gr bullets. I have not shot this one, and it is typical of these barrels, does not appear to be shot much, mirror bore, blued finish has spots, no pitting, and thinning. tapped for sights on muzzle end. Word is that these were salvaged from PH Cadet (an M84 with iron sights) rifles that were junked because of their weak actions. It is about a 1" diamter tube.

Prices
M84 stock, including forend rail, triggerguard, butt spacers/screws $385 shipped

M84 action, including bolt, shroud and adj trigger $220 shipped to FFL

PH barrel $125 shipped

Please email at [email protected] if interested, I do not have much internet access during the days. Feel free to call me at (404) two seven five 3469 as well.

Thanks
Chris